Click here to access the session
The webinar is an inter-generational dialogue with children from the 5 children’s groups who are the finalist of the Children’s Solutions Lab. During the webinar children and adults will dialogue about impacts of COVID-19 pandemic and poverty on children, and how education and child-led initiatives can help to address these challenges.
Children’s Solutions Lab : 37 Children’s groups from 23 countries sent their solutions on how to end child poverty through solutions focused on education as part of the Children’s Solutions Lab international selection process. The five finalists will receive recognition, mentoring and micro-grants from Arigatou International to implement their solutions.
- Ms. Nyambura Gichuki, Programs Officer, End Child Poverty, Arigatou International
- Mr. Suchith Abeyewickreme, Program Officer, Ethics Education for Children, Arigatou International
Presentation of the Children’s Solutions:
- Los niños y niñas de Internet ( Cuba)
- Children’s Parliament (India)
- Expresarte (Peru)
- Garissa Children’s Lab (Kenya)
- Santa’s Helpers (Serbia)
- Ms. Maria Lucia Uribe, Director , Ethics Education for Children, Arigatou International Geneva
- Dr. Katherine Marshall, Executive Director, World Faiths Development Dialogue
- Rev. Fred Nyabera, Director, End Child Poverty, Arigatou International
Thursday 19, November 2020, at 12:00 – 13:30 GMT / 13:00 – 14:30 CET