Aakash, Sathvi and Vivehaa, three children from Shanti Ashram – India, will guide us through the launching of the GLOBAL WEEK of Faith in Action for Children, welcoming the participants, and introducing our keynote speakers:
- Rev. Keishi Myamoto, President, Arigatou International
- Ms. Henrietta Fore, Executive Director, UNICEF
- Prof. Azza Karam, Secretary General, Religions for Peace
- Aakash, Child, Shanti Ashram, India
- Sathvi, Child, Shanti Ashram, India
- Vivehaa, Child, Shanti Ashram, India
After a musical interlude from the Children’s Symphony Orchestra Infanto Juvenil from North West Guayaquil, Ecuador, we will unveil the Faith in Action for Children Virtual Exhibition.
The Virtual Exhibition showcases articles, artworks, and multimedia projects made by about 150 children from all around the world, sharing what it is like to be a child amid a pandemic.
To foster intergenerational dialogue, this 3D exhibition also presents the voices of adults and their commitment to creating a better future for children and young people and invites visitors to share their own recommendations to create a better future for children and young people.
The opening ceremony will be made of pre-recorded videos and will be premiered on Monday 16, November 2020, at 13:00 CET. Subtitles in Spanish.